Packages and Booking Information
‘for something a little different’
For a truly memorable experience in Snowdonia, you can soak up the scenic splendour of the Welsh landscape, leading your very own Zwartbles sheep for company on a leisurely stroll around our farm and along the beautiful shores of Trawsfynydd Lake.
We run two session per day and walks start mid-morning or early afternoon, so pick a time that suits you best and remember to pre-book.
After a short introduction to us and our farm, we will introduce you to our Zwartbles family. We will then halter up our walking sheep team and set off for a casual walk around our farm.
During the walk, feel free to take pictures of the animals and of the stunning scenery. With your permission, we may also take pictures and post them up to our social network sites.
At the end of the walk, you will be given the opportunity to accompany the sheep to their pens where they will earn a deserved rest.
The whole experience will take approx 90 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- Suitable clothing and footwear – wellies are recommended during wet weather as the fields can get a little soft in places.
- Protection from the sun i.e. Hats and Suncream.
- An adult if under the age of 8 years old.
Please note that for safety reasons, dogs aren’t permitted on the farm.
We have a number of our own sheepdogs on the farm. They’re very friendly, but due their curious nature, they will occasionally bark at visitors to the farm.
Read our full Terms & Conditions
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by a paying adult and will share their sheep with the adult.
- Cancellations will need 7 days’ notice for a refund and 48hrs for amendments i.e. date change.
- Walks start at 10am and 2pm. Please arrive on time.
- Please note during wet weather our field can be very muddy – suitable footwear is essential. If in doubt wear wellies!!
- Only paying customers will be allowed onto the farm during the experience.
- Our walks run in rain or shine, sleet or snow so please dress according to weather forecasts and be prepared for our changeable ‘Welsh’ weather.
- Please inform us if you don’t want any photos taken by us published on our social media pages prior to setting off on your walk.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Gwefan gan / Website by: Imbyll